Improved fitness is a better way of life. After all, regular physical activity is one of the best ways to improve your health.
That’s why we started the Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program. Health plans offer the Silver&Fit program to eligible Medicare Advantage/Supplement beneficiaries and group retirees. It can help you improve the quality of your life. As a Silver&Fit member, you’ll get to work out more, meet new friends, and be more social. Members have the following choices available at no or low cost to them:
- Fitness Facility
You can go to a Silver&Fit fitness club or exercise center near you that takes part in the program, or
- ActiveOptions™ You can go to fitness classes that take place in more unique settings like parks, or
- Home Fitness You can choose from 15+ home fitness kits if you can’t get to a fitness facility or want to work out at home. You can get 2 kits each year.
Silver&Fit members also get*:
- Silver&Fit Connected!TM—a fun and easy way to track your workouts at a facility or through many wearable fitness devices or apps.
- Rewards! Log on to let us know if you want to earn rewards.
- Healthy Aging classes (online or DVD).
- The Silver Slate® newsletter 4 times a year.
- Other web tools like a facility search, health articles, challenges, and more.
*Health plan may not participate in all features listed. Rewards are subject to change. Purchase of device or app is not included.
Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
The Silver&Fit program is a product of American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ASH provides health plans, employer groups, insurance carriers, and trust funds with a wide range of population health management, fitness and exercise, and specialty health care management programs to improve the health of their members or employees.
All programs and services are not available in all areas.